I got Nothing

today even though this does count as post I still have nothing that i can think of to do a post on so please anything you guys can send me on facebook, or comment on the site facebook page which is http://www.facebook.com/pages/EvolutionofWrestling/161125040633531?sk=wall. You can also send me on twitter @Bwf1905 i arrived at this namebecause it's for Biggest Wrestling Fan & 1905 thats when the first world champion was crownd. I need you guys to give me a question or a topic to blog about because like the title says i got nothing & that's why i need you to do this for me. I need to do this otherwise i am going to be posting in the same groups all the time. This also seems like a perfect time to mention that all the blog posts I do are placed onto my page in case you miss the post or its not posted to a group check their. I have gotten a lot of support for this site and I thank you all just do this other thing for me to keep me posting and that would be great. Remember the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/EvolutionofWrestling/161125040633531?sk=wall, my Twitter @Bwf1905, or even youtube you can use to given me questions or topics you want me to do on this site to get more depth with the posts I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News