PPV Predictions

Extreme Rules
 

 
Pre-Show:
The Miz vs Cody Rhodes
With the fact their was almost zero build to this match and also the fact it is the pre-show match there is no need to make this match anything special. Knowing that the Miz just returned and he is still within his feud with Wade Barrett, I see Miz winning tonight.
 
WWE Tag Team Title Match:
Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns vs (c) Team Hell No
Since The Shield has debuted they have 2 rivals since the onset one is Ryback & the other is Team Hell No. I think tonight in a way might be the blow off or ending of the feud but then again WWE usually doesn't make the bad guys win the feud. Even with that being the case I still say that Rollins & Reigns leave with the Tag Titles tonight.
 
Randy Orton vs Big Show: Extreme Rules Match
I think these two are one of the only two top guys in WWE never to feud with one another or if they did I don't remember it. Randy I feel needs the win more then Show because Show can get the momentum back quicker then Randy. So yes I am going with Randy winning tonight.
 
Chris Jericho vs Fandango
If their WrestleMania match was any indication then this should be a good match but not as good as Mania. I believe that it would be a good idea to allow them to even the series up to keep the feud going, because they did the feud last year were Jericho couldn't win the big one. In which case I think it would make sense to give Jericho the win here.
 
Kofi Kingston vs Dean Ambrose: United States Title Match
both these guys are good workers in the ring which usually means a good match but for them to have a good match tonight WWE needs to give this match time. I am not saying they couldn't have one without a good amount of time but the match as a whole would look better if they give enough time. I am thinking that The Shield does the clean sweep tonight as Ambrose will win the US title tonight.
 
Sheamus vs Mark Henry: Strap Match
Noting that this feud just started I would think they would keep it going after tonight so they would need some way to continue it. I think the easiest way to do that is Sheamus winning the match.
 
Alberto Del Rio w/ Ricardo Rodriguez vs Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Coulter: #1 Contender I Quit Match
This should be a good match not only because these two know each other but also because it's the #1 contender match for the World Title. So it should be good because of the stake the is on the match and the stipulation on the match as well. I see Del Rio winning the match cause you could do more with an angry Swagger then an angry Del Rio.
 
Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman vs Triple H: Steel Cage Match
This will be a good match because the COO would get nothing less. I mean an ex-wrestler in management can't have good match then who can. Because of the logic I just used with Hunter being apart of management now it doesn't make sense for him to win this match which is why Brock needs to win.
 
John Cena vs Ryback: WWE Championship Match
Honestly I am not sure if Cena can get a good match out of Ryback like Daniel Bryan did on Smackdown a few weeks ago. But with that aside I would love to say Ryback will win for two reasons one it has been a very long time since he won a match let alone a PPV Match & I don't like Cena with the title. With that being said I did say I would like to say Ryback will win but I don't think he will because Cena just won the title and they wont make him lose it this quick.
 
 
Thank You and Try to Enjoy Extreme Rules tonight Live on PPV!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

Week News

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions