WWE after a Wolf & Playboy

Last night I posted about WWE having their sights set on both Sami Callihan & Mike Bennett to join WWE soon well words has it two others could be joining them. The title gives a hint to who it is as they are both current members of the ROH roster. They are One half of the American wolves Davey Richards & "Panama City Playboy" Adam Cole, which is how I got the title. There is stronger talk that Adam would joining WWE over Davey but the rumor is out their for Davey as well. For those who may not know it was earlier this week that this surfaced on the internet:

"At last Friday’s St. Louis Anarchy Wrestling event, former ROH champion Davey Richards teased that he could be going to WWE when he said that he is “headed to Connecticut” to prove he’s the “real best in the world.”

Outside of this tease there has only been a rumor that Richards would be leaving but like I said yesterday about Bennett his ROH contract held him up, but like Bennett, Davey's contract will be coming to an end before year’s end. If Davey was to leave ROH for WWE it would hurt ROH very much because of the importance Davey has to the company overall. I know I never spread rumors and I am not what I am saying is just think how much it could hurt ROH if they lost Davey. I mean they would still have a nice roster but the face side of the roster would be lacking credibility; which is something every company needs with their main event level talent.

Adam Cole is the future of Wrestling and I think ROH is doing the smart thing by starting to push him to the top. If Adam was taken by WWE to it could really hurt ROH because Cole is someone they have for the future because he is so young. He has also done a great job of not only getting over but establishing himself in ROH as a rising star. Losing youth like that is something that is very hard to replace especially for an Independent company. Think about this Adam is very close to becoming a Main Eventer or even World Champion and if ROH loses that it would hurt bad. Also you'd have in the back of your mind no matter who you got there is a chance that if they become successful WWE would just come and take them. This isn’t right in my book WWE should look for new wrestler fresh on the scene, and sign them so they can make them into what they want a wrestler to be, and not change what and Indy star already is.

Look I know things are really good in WWE for most of the ex-Independent stars like Punk, Bryan, Black, Moxley, Cesaro (kind of), etc. But the thing is I still don't trust WWE, and I think if they were to get people that aren't wildly known on the Indy's, but got people who were like fresh on to the scene then that'd be better. Because it would stop members of the IWC from complaining about how WWE is using specific talent which I think would help everyone. The IWC couldn't complain if WWE did that because if the guy is say just out of wrestling school then you can’t make the excuse an Indy company used him better because he was never in an Indy company.

 
~~ Thank You, Enjoy & Please Support Independent Wrestling in Your Area

 
Looking at what I wrote most of it is Speculation but now I know what not to do, because I always said I never speculate but I never really had a grasp on what speculation was. From this point forward I will try to avoid speculation, because I hate it and for that reason alone I shouldn’t put it on my site, and will make sure to be more careful with not only what I post but how I write what I post. Thank You all for the continued support, last thing is I will try to post more stuff on Indy wrestling outside of when WWE is after another Indy talent. Thanks again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News