This day in Wrestling History

The question you know you have been watching for a long time when never fit better with anything else I have wrote on this site before this post. Because today former WWE Champion Randy Orton turns 33 years old. I said that statement because I remember watching Randy Orton's debut 11 years ago, I have seen Randy's first World Title win so I guess you could say I have watched his career. Unlike past birthday TDIWH I will not be highlighting Randy's career with every detail I will be doing it how I did the last Birthday TDIWH post I did.


Randy's Career Achievements:

6 time WWE Champion
3 time World Champion
1 time Intercontinental Champion
1 time Tag Team Champions
2009 Royal Rumble


Now I move two the videos first being Randy's debut match and the other being instead of his best match I am going with his Best achievement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2YZr2kGDB4 Randy Orton vs. Hardcore Holly



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwKlgAtF44k Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News