How I Would Book It........ WCW Fall 1999 - Spring 2000 (Update)

With this How I would Book it almost over and with the fact that a lot has gone on in the 8 months that I have booked thus far, I am going to use this post to catch you all up with what is going on backstage. I don't mean like the Creative Team or Tuner Management but I mean the Wrestlers & Non-Wrestlers who left and when and debuted and when.

Before I go into this I want to thank everyone who has made this How I would Book it the one of the more successful How I would Book it's I have done thus far. Seeing each Part get as much views as it does makes me feel really good and makes me think you guys and girls respect what I put on here. For that I thank you and that is why I felt the need to take the time to catch you guys up.

Wrestlers I let go:

  • Alex Wright- Nothing for him and I felt that it was time for both sides to move on with fact he has been in the company for so long.
  • LA Parka- The company had way to many Cruiserweights and even though I am a fan of La Parka's I had to start somewhere
  • Psychosis- I feel like La Parka because of him being a Cruiserweight it leaves me kind of limited to what I can do with him. Also it's hard to reinvent a luchadore especially one who had been with the company for as long as Psychosis
  • Mike Rotunda- I am trying to get younger and even though Mike is a good ring hand I think it is best to let him go
  • Prince Iaukea- even though I could follow history and make him The Artist, truth is I never liked him as the Artist and I think it'd be better to let him go.
  • Villano IV & Villano V- I don't think they ever really caught on with WCW fans so no really big loss here.
  • Barry Windham- Like, Rotunda I think Barry is still a good in ring hand for the young guys but I would rather get younger which is something WCW is in desperate need of
  • Bobby Eaton- I like Eaton but I think he would work better in a team then alone and I just never really could find someone I thought he would gel with so I am letting him go.
  • Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn- instead of 4 separate I put all these guys together because even though Kevin Sullivan doesn't take over they'd still leave because they weren't getting pushed enough. On the same day also.
  • Jerry Flynn- like the Villano's I don't think Flynn ever really go over with the WCW fans and for that reason I am letting him go.
  • Lex Luger- I am letting him go after the PPV you will see in the next Part. The reason I am getting rid of him is well a big contract that I don't need anymore I don't see a reason why I shouldn't let him go.
Some names that I have brought in: CM Punk, Chris Daniels, AJ Styles, Chris Harris, Mike Modest, & Adam Pearce (I just brought Awesome & Storm in a year early and Dustin came over anyway)


Once again I thank you all so much for the continued support of this site I am so happy this site doing as well as it is. I hope you all the only people I can thank for that are the ones who come to the site everyday and once again I thank you for that. This How I Would Book it series will continue in the coming day with Part 6 coming soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News