PPV Predictions

Lockdown
 
 
Robbie E vs Robbie T
this will be as good as it is expected to be which isn't expected to be that good because it's just a low-card feud. It is nice to see though that TNA actually cares about them enough to put them in a feud unlike the company in Stamford. I would think Rob Terry wins this one because he seems like the one with more upside for a win
(c) Velvet Sky vs Gail Kim
this will be the usual divas match nothing more even though it could. I don't think TNA would take the belt off of a new champion as both companies are trying to make their title mean something. With that being said Sky wins and retains the title
Joey Ryan vs Joseph Park
this will be more like a space filler as it is not an important match but not an unimportant match I think it will do it's job as both men are good in the ring. Honestly would like to see Ryan get the win here but if I had to guess I think Joseph gets the win.
(c) Kenny King vs Zema Ion vs Christian York
this could be a good match but has to be given the time to be a good one as all 3 of these men know what it takes to have a good match. When I saw Kenny King win the X-Division title I was so happy because I know how hard he worked to get to where he is now; a lot of people may say working in TNA isn't different then working on the Indy's but TNA is trying to change that opinion. Because, King just won the belt recently and using the logic I used earlier in the Women's match King retains the gold.
Kurt Angle vs Wes Brisco
I think we will see what Wes is made of tonight because if anyone can get a good match out of him in TNA it's Kurt. Wes has something to prove tonight because he needs to show that he is the real deal and can compete with the big dogs. I think Wes should win here but maybe use an illegal way to win so the feud continues or something.
Team Sting (Sting, Samoa Joe, Magnus, James Storm, & Eric Young) vs Aces & Eights (Devon, Mr Anderson, Doc, Garett, & Knox)
this has all the makings and probably will be the match of the night as it has been the biggest feud in TNA history. I think it is time to end it though because of the fact it has been drag out in many people's opinion so tonight either have TNA win or the Aces & Eights, then let it end. I think Team Sting wins
(c) Jeff Hardy vs Bully Ray
like the match above this has all the makings to be the match of the night and with it being these two guys it might be. In my opinion very few people in the business today have as good chemistry is the ring as Hardy & Ray do. I would like to see Ray finally win the World title but I think Hardy retains it tonight
 
 
I didn't forget the Tag Team title match, but for the reason that it might not happen I have to put it down here. I say it might not happen because as of this writing Bobby Roode doesn't have a contract with TNA anymore as it expired from what I am hearing it seems like a few weeks ago. With that being said if he doesn't sign a contract before the ppv the match won't happen. I also heard that Triple H has also made a run at Roode once he heard that Roode's contract was up. If the match does happen though I think Roode & Aries retain the tag titles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News