PPV Predictions

This is the first time in a while I am doing PPV predictions for ROH so I figured why not try and get to it again so with further adieu.


ROH 11th Anniversary PPV
 
 
Six Man Mayhem:
Tadarius Thomas vs Silas Young vs Adam Page vs ACH vs Mike Sydal vs QT Marshall
ROH is usually very good at making multi man matches entertaining so this will be no different. Their is also a lot of different styles in this match which will make the match that much better. I think it would be good to give ACH the win with him being a new talent here.
 
SCUM vs Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman 
this will be a good match because ROH values their tag team division, also all four men are very talented and know how to have a good match. I would like to see Coleman & Alexander win here because I think it's nearing the time to show that SCUM maybe good but they are also humans and can be beat.
 
Charlie Haas vs BJ Whitmer
these two hate each other and not only will this be given a lot of time but it will be a good match as long as all goes well. To me this should be the end of the feud between them unless they have another big match planned but this could be the end of it. I also think as long as you make Charlie look strong in this match there is nothing wrong with giving Bj the win
 
(c) Adam Cole vs Matt Taven w/ Truth Martini
this will be a good match because ROH always allows new talent to show there stuff which is what Taven is new. Both these men are young talents who have been flying under the radar for a while and are finally starting to be noticed all over as the future. Ok that might have been overkill but still, Cole wins and retains the title.
 
2 out 3 Falls Match
Roderick Strong vs Michael Elgin
another good match and a feud that could finish tonight but it just depends on a few things. I think know who is going to win based off who won the last time they fought which was Final Battle when Roddy won. So if this is the ending of the feud Elgin gets the win or either way I think Elgin wins
 
American Wolves vs Alex Kozlov & Rocky Romero
this will absolutely be a really good match as all 4 guys are great talents and have similar styles but also know a lot of other styles. Good to see both Kozlov and Romero back in ROH for the first time in a while. Truthfully it depends on if those guys are staying or not but I think it's more likely that the Wolves win.
 
(c) Briscoes vs Bobby Fish & Kyle O' Reilly
Honestly I am unsure about this match not because of the talent the match I think the styles of the teams are to different to have really good match. Do I believe this will be a good match totally because I don't remember the last time a Tag Team title for this company wasn't good.
 
(c) Kevin Steen vs Jay Lethal
this will be a good match & a brawl because of the feud between these two and the fact that they have become bitter rivals over the last many months. Steen has definitely held the title for a while and done real good as champion. But I think it might be time to get the title off of him and give it to someone new just give it a change especially if Corino and Jacobs win earlier in the show. Because like I said I think it's time to just start showing that SCUM can be beat.
 
 
-Enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

Week News

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions