A Second Goodbye

Because I didn't really touch on Percy's career outside of WWE that's what I will do now which I think would be better then doing it all in the same post. First a little more people expressed their thoughts on Percy's Passing:
Adam Pearce: You were a Hall of Famer, a legend, a mentor. Most importantly, you were my friend. I love &miss ya. Godspeed, Moody. pic.twitter.com/KZpU5OjAlL
Joey Mercury: Bill Moody would always share a story, a laugh, & his time. A true asset to our industry. Made any locker room better by being in it. #PP3
Geral Brisco: They just don’t get any easy this one hurts a great friend and person RIP @wweURNiverse Paul Bearer great man RIP my friend .
Bruce Prichard: RIP my dear friend Bill Moody aka Paul Bearer. A true gentleman and great friend. You are missed. Love ya.
Sean Waltman: Woke up thinking I had a bad dream. If you didn’t know Poo Bear (Paul Bearer) then you really missed out on someone special.
David Lagana: Saddened by the news of the passing of William Moody (aka Paul Bearer). A truly nice man who I am lucky enough to have spent time with.
The Iron Shiek: The Paul Bearer my good friend forever he best gimmick for the manager. Respect to him forever and his family god bless them rest in peace

If I would tell the god's honest truth for a little bit that is Paul Bearer, with the likes of Grand Wizard, Fred Blassie, Bobby Heenan, Paul Heyman, & JJ Dillon. He is one of my all time favorite managers because anyone who can stay relevant for so long and then reinvent himself like he did I love people like that. He was a friend to numerous amounts of wrestlers past and present. To be honest again I had goosebumps reading through the condolence each wrestler had for Paul and it almost brought tears to my eyes. Because I grew up watching him and it is hard to believe he is gone. Well back to the reason for this post it's not for me to express more how much Paul is going to be missed but also show the other part to Paul Bearer's career outside of WWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB8Ux70JSj8
Chris Von Erich & Chris Adams vs Steve Austin & Percy Pringle from USWA

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUNFmMLFL0-HCfX9udRvtnqlN4sEGh5nu
Straight Shooting with Jim Cornette & Paul Bearer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyKcr_CcLmc Percy Pringle, & Rick Rude Interview (Florida)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YhMVuvTcbY Rick Rude & Percy Pringle Interview (WCCW)

Percy "Paul Bearer" Pringle (1954-2013)

Also anyone wondering why Undertaker hasn't commented on this situation well it is because he isn't on the social media sites no matter how many Undertaker profiles there are he isn't one of them. Also I want to acknowledge the class TNA did by offering condolence and acknowledging Percy's passing as well.

Percy, William, Bill, Paul; it doesn't matter what we call you the message is still the same you will be missed by everyone who had the pleasure to not only get to know but feel like they knew you from the appearances you to how carried yourself backstage & on camera. Percy was a man's man and will be always remember as such Thanks for the Memories They will never be forgotten and neither will you!!!!!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News