Rivalry Build: CM Punk vs John Cena

Even though I don't agree with WWE that Cena deserves the WWE title shot again as he doesn't need to hold the title once a year every year because there are other people in the company. Also it doesn't help that Punk and Cena just had a feud with one another last year. Only thing is this one is different last year was about Punk proving he was the Best in the World but now it's about Respect. As Punk doesn't believe Cena respect's him and I agree I don't think Cena does. Now at this point I really have no idea where the feud is going because I thought Punk was going to give Cena the shot on Monday but he didn't. Now I think a match between Lawler & Punk could be around the corner because of Punk attacking Lawler on RAW. But like I said I don't know I mean I have heard that John could face Punk at Night of Champions but anything can happen in the WWE. Last thing is that even though I dont agree that these guys should be feuding again so soon at least it's about something different.
Here is a hype video from the feud these guys had last year:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2PF1hthEyU Hype video for Money in the Bank 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News