WWE Rant..... Yes Another


I am aware I did a WWE rant pretty recently and if they don't improve or if Raw on Monday drag as much as last weeks did I will do another. All these rants are because to quote a certain #Heel, I am so damn sick of being so damn sick which is how I feel when I watch WWE Raw every week. So here we go I got more that I am pissed about so let's stop the stalling and let's get to it.
WWE has stated on many occasions that they aren't a wrestling company yet they market CM Punk as the Best Wrestler in the World. Which last time I checked means Punk is a wrestler not a Sports Entertainer. The fans don't want to hear oh WWE is getting this former Hollywood writers are coming to write for a WRESTLING company not a Sports Entertainment company. No I understand wrestling is entertainment but it's Wrestling to not just sport entertainment. Because the people they bring in off the Indy circuit aren't Sports Entertainers they are Pro-Wrestlers.
All I have heard is that WWE is bring in people that have NO background in wrestling to write for their shows. The running joke in the IWC was that when WWE had the Love Triangle was that RAW was more like Days of our Lives but in Ring. This shouldn’t be thought of about a wrestling show I mean anyone can tell you that. Also I didn't know Vince Russo was still on the creative team but with the show we saw on RAW this past Monday because of the lack of in ring action. Excluding 3 matches one of which we have seen numerous time already aka Cena vs Show & it didn't help that I believe the count was 40 minutes of the show was commercials I mean give me a break.
WWE has 5 hours of TV Time now every single week yet in the first week they gave more time to the Main Event guys. Instead of even mentioning the divas or have two guys they don't normally book on the show. Most would think they have more TV time maybe they will use a guy like Hawkins, Reks, McIntyre, Mahal, Gabriel, Hennig, or Curtis anyone would have been good.
Instead of using the new faces they spend that time talking about the stupid social media crap like Tout & continually showing wants trending worldwide on Twitter. Let me put it this way WWE doesn't take anything that bashes something are doing on TV that bashes a face (John Cena), or questions their booking. Because they only want to have Touts on the air that make them look not to allow our voices to be heard. Same with Raw Active I didn't know there was a that much of a difference between a Falls Count Anywhere match, No Holds Barred, & a Street Fight. I chose these 3 match types for a reason because if you remember these are the matches WWE allowed us to chose from for Raw Active on Monday. I mean yes that allowing our voice to be heard but not that much if anything let us chose the match type for one match & the participants for another. Oh wait we can't cause that would mean WWE would have to give some guys the freedom to call the match on the fly. Calling the match on the fly is when two guys go into the match not knowing any move they will do in the match and just call them while they are out their all they know is who will win.
In closing, I am not trying to force my opinions on anyone I just really had to vent about WWE, in that case you guys can believe whatever you want your choice. I just feel WWE has lost touch with what put them over the top in the Monday Night Wars and that was partly pushing the young talent. This also factored to not caring as much about the ratings so the young guys had the room to grow also giving the space to try new thing and not scripting every single word they say & move they do. Because if they don't let them be themselves then it will be harder for people to break through from the pack. Also they have lost touch with the unpredictability the product once had & the ability to keep interest which is also something the product once had but now lacks very much.
One final thing, first sorry about the length I guess I had a lot to say. Next thing I wanted to say this from the heart I know how a lot of people became a fan of or even fell in love with this sport weather it's a match, moment, or a specific character whatever everyone has something. For me it was "HBK" Shawn Michaels, What he did in the ring was great and I always loved his music but that’s not the point I am trying to make. The point is I didn't fall in love with Sports Entertainment what I fell for was the SPORT OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. Which WWE is either trying to kill or pretend never excited by the product they have now.
Once again sorry for the length had a lot to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News