Cutting it Close


As of the writting it seems like TNA is waiting to last minute to sign Bully Ray & Devon to new contracts with the company. This is strange in my book because of the fact that Ray has been a top heel for the company since he & Devon spilt up. Also Devon has been an asset to TNA since the break up of the team in the mid card singles division. I believe at this point Team 3D's contracts expire early September which is next and as far as I know people from TNA dont have a No-Compete claus in their contacts. Which if thats true that means WWE could sign them a few weeks after their contracts expire. Basically I am trying to say that if they loss these guys it will hurt TNA very much because of how much of an asset these guys have been to the company.



I am keep you guys up to date on this as the expiration date draws closer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News