Keep with the talk

Yesterday I brought the new WWE game for the first time and I figured it's something different so why not keep talking about it. So here go I found this interview with game designer Cory Ledesma where he answers question regarding WWE 13. The video is featured below:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icO0T79QX1U&feature=my_watch_later_videos&list=WL7D454439D12B44DC




Important note:
Things intensify within the WWE between Management and the Mid-Card because as of now WWE has not addressed all the problems but from I have heard gave them compensation for the tour but nothing else. They are baiscally go ahead do what you want we dont care. So said talent have decide to go to CT Newspaper to expose how bad things have become in WWE. More to come on this when I find new info.
Also How I would Book it returns later this week after a breif hiatus from me being caught up with other things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News