Unknown

I really dont know what to call this so i am just going to call it Unknown because i really dont know what to call this post. Here we go, for almost the last year I have prided myself on blogging about the truth & not only posting my opinion but also posting how I feel from both sides of the spectrum per say. I was going to save this for the 1 year anniversary but I have something that I am going to do for that. I feel that if this site is ever going to expand to anything more than just this I feel you guys the fans should know who I am and why I can write like this about this sport. So I figure I will start with a part 1 & work toward maybe a 3 part blog series on this. I don’t like doing this not because I don’t people to know who I really am but me showing this amount of knowledge I feel could be annoying for some people that’s why I never feel the need to flaunt my knowledge. Also kind of figure people would wonder if I have a life other then wrestling or not & sometimes I don’t think so other times I do so it depends & by the way see you tomorrow with the beginning of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News