Who is writing this

I have been watching this sport for around 15 years at this point and have seen over 800 different wrestlers compete. Over 15000 hours of wrestling, I haven’t missed an episode of Monday Night Raw since December 2005 when it was on X-MAS. I have watched every episode of Ring of Honor Wrestling from September 2009 to October 2011. I have seen countless documentaries on the history of wrestling so I know it began on the Carney Circuit or apart of the Carnival then evolved into a sport that was promoted like boxing. At one point it was real way back in the days of the hookers like George Hackenschmidt, Frank Gotch, Ed Strangler Lewis, Orville Brown & some many others. Because those guys where amateur wrestlers so the fans saw like 1 hour amateur wrestling matches. I know the story of how Ed Lewis became the Strangler but I won’t bore you guys with that story. I can name off the top of my head the first world champions of practically every company excluding some indie companies. Instead of saying all the people I have seen debut I will list of the important ones, like Shawn Michaels, HHH, Undertaker, Kane, Bret Hart, Aj Styles, Razor Ramon (Scott Hall), Edge, John Cena, Randy Orton, Batista, Lex Luger (WWF), Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan (both), and many many more.
The hours of wrestling I have seen is just a rough estimation as I have probably seen more than that I just don’t want to the math. I can also take credit for teaching 3 people a lot more about wrestling then they would have known if they never knew me I will not say who those people are I am just saying. I taught them everything from the indie scene to backstage stuff. This is unlike me cause I am usually not one to flaunt my knowledge unless provoke to but I guess this isn’t flaunting as much as it is me telling you the truth like I have been for the last year almost. Going to say it now that I don’t claim to know and say I know everything about the business because I know I have a lot to learn that’s why I want to get into the business to learn more.
Enjoy it as you learn about a true mark, nerd, super fan, guy in need of a life, there are a lot of things you can call me but I don’t care because I am darn proud of knowing all this and nothing can change that. I just hope I can do what I promised I would do 1 year ago that I would teach a history lesson that someone would want to learn. Thanks
In the post yesterday i promised it today so here is part 1 enjoy as Part 2 will be on next week sometime Enjoy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News