New Era, New Begining

As I have said in a previous post I have started as an author on the http://squaredcirclesideshow.com/. So because of this I will be passing this blog off to one of my friends Craig. Now this doesn't mean I will not still post here but with the responsibility that has come with running a new site I will not be posting to often. So to give you guys & girls the best possible experience when you visit this blog I am allowing someone to post on it while I take care of my new responsibilities. I thank everyone for the continued support of this blog and please show Craig the same support you have shown me over the last two year.Thanks and here's to a new era on this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News