How I Would Book it Background........ Orton vs Bryan

First let me give a brief definition of what How I Would Book it is, well it's pretty simple actually it is a blog series I started where I go back and show how I would book certain periods or feuds. Very often I have done specific periods or years rather than specific feuds or wrestlers, but today I thought about it and felt that I needed to express myself about one feud. (for any new viewers)

That feud is the one that is leading WWE right which is the feud for the WWE title Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan.


Over the course of the next couple of days or more likely weeks I will step by step go through how I would Book the feud between Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan for the WWE title. I will book out every segment and every match; both on PPV and free TV. Now join me as we go back to the middle of August when this feud began and start over as I show How I Would Book It.

~~Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News