PPV Predictions

Night of Champions
 
 
 
Pre-Show Match:
 
Tag Team Turmoil- Tons of Funk vs Prime Time Players vs 3MB vs Real Americans vs Uso Brothers.
With the fact this is the Pre-Show it doesn't need to be anything special but since it is to determine a match for the PPV it should be good. Keeping it short I think that PTP will win this match.
AJ Lee def Naomi, Brie Bella, & Natalya
this will be the usual divas match but the only difference is this actually means more then most of the divas match have in recent memory because of the background behind it. I love that WWE is finally giving the Divas the time on TV to be more important to the shows & PPV's
Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins def. Prime Time Players
this should be a good match as it someone new to face The Shield, I also think this is just the start of a new feud for Reigns & Rollins.
Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman def. CM Punk
I see this getting to Punk vs Heyman but then Brock making his return to help Paul continuing Punk vs Brock's feud and putting off Punk's revenege a little longer.
Dean Ambrose def. Dolph Ziggler
With the guys involved this match has all the makings to be the match of the night and if given the right amount of time it will be. I love the direction WWE has gone with The Shield as they make them stronger they may help the titles get stronger as well.
Alberto Del Rio def. Rob Van Dam
The build has been good for this match, I think it was a little much having Alberto face Ricardo on Smackdown but still I have liked this feud. But my reasoning in picking Del Rio is that RVD's contract isn't the most champion friendly let's put it that way.
Randy Orton def. Daniel Bryan
This match will absolutely be the Match of the Night if I had to guess because of how much build and the work they have put into the story. I like may others want to see Bryan win the title but because it's WWE he will most likely not win the title until at least TLC. Tonight I see Randy getting help from Outside Interference to win this win

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News