Breaking: Anderson Maybe Done with TNA (Rumor/Maybe)

This is only a rumor, earlier this month it was reported Mr. Anderson's contract was coming to an end in TNA and they were not going to resign him. Some news sites are reporting after the attack from the Aces & Eights tonight that Anderson sustained he may be done with the company. Anderson has been with TNA since 2010 and is a former 2 time World Champion. He has also been a prominent memeber of the Aces & Eight's since the group began. I think this might actually be a good loss for TNA because even Anderson has talent and can go, I think it maybe time to cut your loses and go.

I don't hope Anderson gets let go because I also believe that TNA has a big chance for another feud with Bully with Anderson like they did with Doc when they let him go. TNA needs to start thinking about when the Ace's will fold and leave TNA.


I will post more informaion as I get it or visit:

http://www.wzronline.com/

PWinsider.com


for more information on this and many other wrestling news stories.


This is only a rumor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News