PPV Predictions

TLC 2012


Pre-Show: #1 Contender for Divas Title Battle Royal
Alicia Fox, Layla, Natalya, Kaitlyn, Tamina, Cameron, Naiomi, Rosa Mendes, & Aksana (since this is a pre-show match it will not be anything special and add it to the fact that it's a divas match it probably won't be that long. But I think Kaitlyn will probably win to finally face Eve one on one
(c) Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett
this will be a good match because these two have good chemistry together and will not disappoint at TLC. But because it seems as though they are pushing Wade even though Kofi just won the belt recently I think Wade will win
Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio vs Rhodes Scholars
if given enough time this could be a good match as well especially adding the table in it. But because of Dirtsheet knowledge I think Rey & Sin Cara win
(c) Antonio Cesaro vs R-Truth
this match will continue to add prestige back to the US title which is something that Cesaro has done for his entire reign and will continue to do because he fit the title. Therefore I am going with Cesaro for the win
John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler
this definitely be a good match because these two have very good chemistry together. But I am hoping that Dolph wins because for one Cena doesn't deserve it and it would be once again WWE seeing if the fans remember that Dolph won the World Heavyweight title Case not the WWE. Therefore getting him a shot at the Smackdown title not Raw which is what Cena would go for against either Punk or Rock. So Dolph wins
Ryback, Kane, Daniel Bryan vs The Shield
because it's the first ever 6 man tag TLC it will be given a lot of time and should be a great match because of the hype behind it as well. Because it's there first match and WWE should give them the win I say The Shield wins
(c) Big Show vs Sheamus
honestly I don't care who wins this match or what happens in it because it is embarrassing to me that Show goes from Crying in the ring to a dominate Heel. Also the fact that it seems they just repeat the same matches for the World Title like Sheamus vs Del Rio. But I still have to say who I think will win and that will be Show.


This is in no way the projected card for TLC it is just how I wrote them down. Also knowing WWE there will be another match or two on the card that was not advertised. Due to Ring of Honor Final Battle being tomorrow and the fact that I have tickets that is why I am doing the predictions today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News