PPV Predictions

Final Resolution
 
 
(c) Tara vs Mickie James
this should be at least an average because these two girls know each other very well and would be able to have a good match. Because they are kind of pushing Tara & Jesse, I think Tara retains the belt here
Aces & Eights vs Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Wes Brisco, & Garrett Bischoff
this will be an all out brawl and why would you not expect it after all that's gone down. First thought I'd think the TNA team would win but I think I smell a swerve coming someone from TNA is jumping ship
(c) Rob Van Dam vs Kenny King
this will be a good match if given enough time which I think they should give it time so the fans can get a taste of what King brings to the table. I would love to see King win the title but I have a feeling RVD retains tonight
(c) Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez vs Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan
this is one of the matches I don't know what to expect from it as I have not seen Ryan enough in the ring to have a set standard of how good he is. But I do know Chavo is one of the best in the ring and the two big guys don't have chemistry in the ring if you don't believe me look at the matches from there feud a year or two ago. I think Chavo & Hernandez retain the gold
Bully Ray vs Austin Aries
a good match and an interesting feud to say the least but I don't think it's a feud for the long term because it doesn't have enough to it. But either way I would like to see Aries win here to get some heat back
AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels
definitely has the makings of the match of the night because these two know each other probably better then anyone in the business today. Something tells me though that based off the angle they are doing with AJ he maybe taking time off pretty soon. With that being said Daniels wins tonight
(c) Jeff Hardy vs Bobby Roode
a good match & a good feud, Roode has really moved up the TNA ladder in the last year but I think the chance of him getting back his belt tonight is slim. Therefore Hardy retains his title tonight
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News