Various News

Tomorrow on Impact The Big O will make his TV debut in the a Gut Check match against former Tough Enough 4 contestant Ryan Howe aka Skid marks. I would love to see TNA acknowledge Adam's friendship with Zack Ryder on TV, but I don't think they will because Adam has made his own name for himself. Ryan hasn't been in the public's that much since being on Tough Enough back 2 years ago but with the Gut Check challenge he gets another chance. If I had to pick I would love to see Adam get the contract because well I am biased but I also think he deserves it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFSt4NV5jTo&feature=player_embedded Adam's Gut Check Video which will on Impact tomorrow

As of right now the Briscoe's are finished with ROH for the time being but first Jay has to lose the gold. With this being the case I would say it's only a matter of time before Jay loses the gold to someone but who. I hope ROH doesn't rush it and lets the story whatever it might be play out and they are able to get the most of it. Now Jay & Mark will not be going to a new company they just are taking time off.

Cody Hall will be making his pro-wrestling debut for Progression Pro-Wrestling this Friday night in Atlanta, GA. You could only presume that Scott Hall will probably be in attendance as might Jake Roberts & DDP for this big night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News