PPV Predictions

Slammiversary
 
 
 
 
Gail Kim vs Taryn Terrell
this match will be a usual knockouts match and I don't think it should go to long because Taryn isn't that good in the ring so keep the match short to cover her lack of in ring skill. With this likely being the blow off of the feud in which case I think Taryn wins tonight.
 
Gut Check BFG Series Match:
Sam Shaw vs Jay Bradley
this match should be given enough to time to allow both men to show how good they are and how far they have come and if they really deserve to be in the BFG series. I think the experience factor will hurt Sam Shaw and Jay Bradley will win here.
 
Joseph Park vs (c) Devon (Television Title Match)
I feel like over the last couple of years the TNA TV title has lost most of it's meaning because of how sparingly it is defended. So I think Park should win the belt because unless they plan on making Devon defend the belt there is no reason why he should keep the gold. Park def. Devon
 
Ultimate X: X-Division Title Match
(c) Kenny King vs Chris Sabin vs Suicide
this has all the making to steal the show because of the match it is. I just hope Sabin stays safe in this match and doesn't do anything that might injure him again. Honestly I would like to see King retain the title, even though he has had a decent reign length wise I think they can do more with him as champion.
 
The Aces & Eights vs Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, & Magnus
With the fact that this is Jeff's return I think it's pretty obvious who will win here because they wouldn't have him return on a loss. I would kind of like to see the Aces win but I think it would help more if Team TNA wins here.
 
4 Way Tag Team Title Match: Elimination Match
Robert Roode & Austin Aries vs (c) Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez vs Bad Influence vs James Storm & Gunner
Honestly I don't view this match as anything special if anything it shows the lack of depth in the TNA Tag Team division. It says something when odds are that most of the men in this match will probably have a part in the BFG Series. I think it would be best for TNA if they are planning to keep Storm & Gunner together in the long term to have them win the tag belts.
 
AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle
I love the new character development for AJ whose character was getting old & stale much like WWE's top guy. But none the less it is a breath of fresh air seeing a new AJ Styles. If I am correct they are pushing AJ but even though I think it would be best for AJ to win I am going with the No-Contest because of Aces & Eights run in
 
TNA World Title Match:
(c) Bully Ray vs Sting
It has been very nice to see Ray finally win the title because he has deserved it for years and is now finally getting the chance to carry the company. To add more credibility to Bully and because there is no real reason them to take the belt off of him I think Bully retains the belt tonight.
 
 
~~ Enjoy the show


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News