Kliq Politics

I saw a headline on a dirt-sheet earlier today that there is talk in WWE for the Kliq to get inducted into the Hall of Fame. Is this a joke, for fans who aren't aware of the backstage situation in WWE during the mid 1990's they will not understand not only the name of the group but why they are in the Hall of Fame. OK they mentioned the Kliq in the Nash/HHH/Punk feud in 2011 but still do you think people will understand why. Now if your talking about the NWO and DX as separate groups of course they both deserve to be in the Hall of Fame. But the Kliq getting inducted would be worse then seeing Drew Carey get inducted into the Hall of Fame and I mean that. This is no way saying that all members of the Kliq didn't have Hall of Fame careers but this group did nothing but hurt the WWE and their is no reason why they should be even considered for the Hall of Fame. All this and the biggest superstar in WWE history Bruno Sammartino isn't in the Hall of Fame yet it is a damn shame that WWE has figured out that Bruno is partly insulted which is why hasn't said yes to get inducted.

I am not speaking for Bruno but if it was me and the company I helped get to where they are made a Hall of Fame and I wasn't apart the first two classes then I'd be really insulted. Especially when they say since they are in Jersey they want him to go in even though they have been in the area before this time and nothing. I don't get it. Bruno did more good for WWE then the Kliq and it is more likely that the group that destroyed more careers in WWE then John Cena. In my book without Bruno WWE would have become as profitable a territory as it was during the 70' and early 80's. 

It's sad to think the Kliq who never had a on air role in WWE might be going into the Hall of Fame this year it doesn't make sense. I mean thought after they let Carey go in they weren't going to have anymore bad inductions. But I was wrong and by the way this is only a RUMOR the Kliq going in is just a Rumor and is in NO Way confirmed. I am just saying how disappointed I would be if they went in. By the way if they did it most likely have something to do with Hunter being in power now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

Week News

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions