Time for a Change

I don't know why but it seems like for me over the past couple of weeks or maybe more I haven't been taking the site serious. This could be for one of many reason from Hurricane Sandy shaking our very beings or the fact school has been a bitch and a half for me over the last few weeks and will get more stressing I guess you could say. All I can say about that is bear with me but things will change here over the next few days as I finally get back to business after around a week and a half. I have said it before and I will I started this to be well rounded and different and not like many other sites that are just focused on Main Stream wrestling. But I feel I have gotten away from that and I promise I will go back to that but still give you the main stream & mix the indy circuit in there with it. So it will be like a melting pot for wrestling. Also I hope I continue to offer you a unique view into the wrestling industry and will continue to that exactly.



Thanks for the continued support of the site it may not be much but it is more than I thought. I also love the fact that even as may people that have read this have and enjoy it Thank You.



CHANGE IS COMING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News