PPV Predictions

Turning Point
 

 
Joseph Park vs DOC
this could be a good match but it doesn't need to be as it should just be a way for the fans to see what DOC is all about. As he has just arrived in TNA and needs to make a name for himself, therefore I see DOC winning this match.
Joey Ryan vs (c) RVD
like the match above this doesn't need to be anything special & since people haven't seen that much of Ryan this should just be another match to give the fans a taste of what Ryan has to offer. But I don't see Ryan winning tonight, RVD holds the title.
Tara & Jesse vs ODB & Eric Young
a comedy match more so then a match for a legitmate purpose therefore this will not go that long, I believe ODB & EY need the win here to get something back with this feud.
(c) Samoa Joe vs Magnus
this could be the top match of the night, as these guys have great chemistry with each other and have told a great story together. Because I love the push they are giving Joe since winning the TV gold I think Joe wins here
Devon vs Kurt Angle
this is more a match on vengence then a standard match and there really isn't much to say about this match other than I think Angle wins here.
(c) Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez vs Christopher Daniels & Kaz
this will be a good match as long as it gets the time & has a good ending, because the ending of the match could kill the momentum of feud. Even though I think the titles fit better with Daniels & Kaz, I believe Chavo & Hernandez win this match.
Bobby Roode vs James Storm vs AJ Styles
this could be the match of the night, these guys know each other better then anyone else still in TNA & I will even add that this could be one of the best matches in TNA history. I could see all these guys winning tonight but I believe Storm will win the match tonight
Ladder Match:
Austin Aries vs (c) Jeff Hardy
like the match above this could be one of the best matches in TNA history & could make or break this ppv. Because Hardy just won the title he will retain this belt tonight because once again it's to soon for him to drop the belt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

Week News

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions