PPV Predictions

Hell in a Cell
 
 
First of all look for these two matches to be added to the show Prime Time Players vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara, also Justin Gabriel vs Antonio Cesaro for the United States title. As they have been hyping them over the last few weeks but never formely announced the matches.
 

Eve Torres © vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla
usual divas match here, I think the end of this story is coming because their isn't much else they can do with it unless they make either Layla or Kaitlyn win but I don't think it happens tonight so Eve wins
Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio
this has all the makings of a good match and it most likely will be as it has been built up as a big feud on Smackdown 
Kofi Kingston © vs. The Miz
first thought that pops into my head is Kofi winning because he just beat Miz for the gold but then again they could make Miz win but then again I don't think so. Long story short I say Kofi wins because he deserves to keep the belt
Team Hell No © vs. Rhodes Scholars
Rhodes Scholars won the tag tournament but that doesn't soldify them as new champions because Vince has a habit of keeping people champion if they are over with him. Team Hell No is and I agree with Vince they are over and my words not his deserve to stay champions
Sheamus © vs. Big Show
I think this match will be just another win for Sheamus as it has been all around him and I think Show doesn't need the title to stay over. With that being said I say Sheamus wins but also I think Dolph finally cashes in Money in the Bank on Sheamus to win the title
CM Punk © vs. Ryback
for the first time in a very long I thought I wasn't going to be able to give you a stern answer because at first I really didn't know who'd win this match. But that has changed because I don't think WWE would give up a chance to have Punk vs Rock at Royal Rumble so Punk wins ending the Streak.
Last thing, as a precationary measure/warning as many know the Northeast will be getting hit with Hurricane Sandy at some point Monday and therefore there is a possiblity I might lose power in which I will once again post once I get power once again but I am crossing my fingers we don't lose power. Thanks and for my viewers in the east coast Stay Safe & Secure during the Hurricane.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News