PPV Predictions

Bound For Glory
 
 
 
Al Snow vs Joey Ryan
this match will be what it needs to be and that's an average match that puts over the stipulation in the match. It will be cool to see Al back in the ring and I expect to hear the fans chanting you still got it for Snow. But because I know where Joey has came from and how hard he has worked it would be nice to see Ryan win tonight and get the contract he deserves with TNA.
(c) Miss Tessmacher vs Tara
I would say it will be the usual divas match but I don't think it will be because of the fact it's Bound for Glory. Tara is a veteran & Tessmacher has come along way since her days in WWE and this has all the making of being a good match. I would like to see Tessmacher win because it's one of those feuds where you let the face win
(c) Zema Ion vs Rob Van Dam
this will be an interesting match because it's never happen before I don't think in RVD's career that he has ever challenged for a cruserweight title. Good job TNA for doing something that we have never seen even from a veteran. Because of the fact that I think they are building to something big with Zema's title run I see Ion retaining the title tonight
(c) Samoa Joe vs Magnus
this has all the makings of a really good match, Joe and Magnus both are good workers and both deserve a title. But Joe just won the TV belt and if TNA is serious about making the title mean something again then they need to make Joe keep it longer. So I see Joe winning tonight but I don't think the feud ends between these two tonight.
(c) Daniels & Kaz vs AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez
this match could possibly be the match of the night because of the fact all these guys know how to work and how to call a match which are two qualities that make a good match. Also they need enough time which in my opinion it goes back to if TNA is serious about making the titles mean something then they will given this match the amount of time it needs. I think Styles & Angle win here because I they'd have more to do with babyfaces as their tag champs rather then heels.
(c) Austin Aries vs Jeff Hardy
this will be a good match, Last year it was Angle vs Roode as the ending of the BFG Series and Angle won in a Dirty finish. Because of that I have hunch that Hardy wins tonight but because they planted the seeds for an Aries heel turn on Impact I see Aries winning to push him as a heel. If I had to chose I would pick Jeff Hardy because they have been talking about giving him the belt for months.
Street Fight: Special Enforcer: King Mo
Bobby Roode vs James Storm
This match has what it takes to be match of the night or even match of the year because the hype has been great and everyone is looking forward to it. Truthfully if you told me back in March that Roode would face Storm at BFG and it would be for the World title, I'd look at you like you had two heads. Because I thought Storm would win BFG series and challenge Roode for the belt at BFG but nope. First Good Job TNA you showed an important match with this much hype doesn't need to be for a title. Second I see Storm winning this match because to me this seems like the ending of the feud or the blowoff point because there really isn't much else to do and you dont want to keep it going for to long.
Sting & Bully Ray vs Aces & Eights
In my mind this has to be the Main Event because this match or maybe Rood vs Storm has gotten the most hype on Impact. In which case it makes sense why this could be/should be the Main Event. People are saying that tonight is when the leader is reveled I could see that but also I could see tonight being just the night that we find out who has been helping the Aces on the inside. Like I always I will not speculate what might happen or who it might be because I never speculate on this site. But what I will say is that I am going with Aces & Eights winning tonight because I don't think the Invasion Story will end tonight.
 
 
Those are my predictions for tonights show which promises to be a very interesting Broadcast. Also a big test to see if TNA is indeed the real deal or if the last couple of months were just a big joke tonight is when we find out. Hope you enjoy TNA Bound For Glory Tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

Week News

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions