Well Wishes

I saw many many Wrestlers posting well wishes on Twitter last night & many fans as well but here are some of the wrestlers I saw. By the way I was going to post it on the last post but I figured it would be to long. Here we go & below links to Cole, Ross, & Lawler's twitter feeds:

Bret Hart: “Please keep Jerry Lawler in your thoughts and prayers #PrayForLawler”

Mick Foley: “Tough to think about anything but The King..but Cena and Punk have put together an amazing segment under very difficult circumstances.”

Shawn Michaels: “I’ve just heard about Jerry Lawler!! Time for prayer everybody!! We’re here for you King, God Bless!!”

Jim Ross: “Never take 1 day of your life 4 granted. Said it many times, tomorrows aren’t guaranteed. Kings heart attack being treated. Lucky man so far”

Lilian Garcia: “Am so shocked to hear about Jerry Lawler having a heart attack on Raw. PLEASE everyone pray for him 2 have a speedy recovery.”

Natalya: “Praying for Jerry Lawler tonight. He’s a true fighter and an awesome person.”

Howard Finkel: “Just got off the Raw Live Chat. Please continue 2 pray for Jerry Lawler. All of us are a family under circumstances like this #PrayForJerry”

Scott Stanford: “Had a laugh with King today when he pulled in driving a red, hot rod rental mustang! He’ll be ok… the man is unstoppable!”

Ricardo Rodriguez: “Such a scary moment seeing it happen in front of my eyes. #PrayForJerry”

Wade Barrett: “Best wishes to Jerry Lawler. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.”

Seth Rollins: “This is the worst. I hope Lawler’s ok…”

Jack Swagger: “Everyone in the @WWEUniverse unite for Jerry Lawler!!!! let’s show him how much he means to us.. #king #king #king”

Justin Roberts: “Physically at ringside, mentally with The King”

Kofi Kingston: “Pretty crazy atmosphere right now. Let’s all keep king in their thoughts and prayers.”

Derrick Bateman: “#PrayForLawler and while we’re at it #prayforeverone dealing with unfortunate circumstances and health.”

Maryse: “this is so sad, i cannot beleive Jerry Lawler had a heart attack during raw, pray for him…..”

Mickie James: “All my prayers & wishes go out my to my dear friend @JerryLawler & his loved ones tonight as he battles through this! Xoxo #PrayForLawler”

Devon: “my prayers go out to the jerry the king lawler . god is good and you will get thru this my friend”

Eric Young: “#prayforjerry good guy and always was great to me. Hope he is ok”

Al Snow: “My prayers are with my good friend Jerry Lawler I hope he is ok”

Daniels: “All positive thoughts and support for Jerry Lawler. Get well, King, you’ve many more matches to call, sir!”

Todd Grisham: “Jerry Lawler was one of the nicest people I worked with @wwe.A great guy and good friend. I hope he pulls through ok.My prayers are with him”

Tommy Dreamer: “Going to bed I look fwd to tomorrow & hearing about how @JerryLawler pulled the strap down & blew an amazing comeback #PrayForLawler”

Summer Rae: “The professionalism of everyone on the show tonight was remarkable. C’mon Jerry…please be ok! #PrayForLawler #RAW”

Paige: “Amazing to the professionalism of the guys on the show tonight. Keep fighting jerry!!! #PrayForLawler”

Chris Masters: “man just heard about @JerryLawler.Hope your okay King.The wrestling world and beyond love you!”

Shane Helms: “While I’m sure people are gonna attach Lawler’s age while wrestling to his “possible” heart attack, however we should be thankful it happened at a WWE event with a trained medical staff on hand!!”

“Keep Lawler in your thoughts and prayers. The news I’m hearing is scary, that’s all I can say without being irresponsible. Just pray.”

The Blue Meanie: “Waitin to hear about Jerry brings back bad memories of when we all waited & prayed for Owen to be ok. 1 of the worst nights for all involved”

Now do you guys relize it isnt fake because if it was then people from the other companies in the wrestling and people that don't even work for WWE would not be saying this. I know this isnt Twitter but I am going to use a hashtag because its #believeit'sreal
https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ
https://twitter.com/JerryLawler
https://twitter.com/MichaelCole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News