Jerry Lawler Update

For those who don't know last night during the 9/10/12 episode of Monday Night RAW, WWE Announcer & Occasional Wrestler Jerry Lawler had an apparent Heart Attack on the air. Many their live said they saw King hunch over & convulsing in his chair before he collasped to the floor from his chair. Seconds after he collaspes Medical personal run out to the ringside area to check on King and perform CPR then took him immediatley to the backstage area. Not soon after that they sent Jerry to a local hospital where he spent time in the ER, as at that point they still didn't know what happend. He collapes at ringside during a tag team match which saw Daniel Bryan & Kane vs Prime Time Players. I have seen a lot of information about this situation and as you may know I posted earlier today about this saying that I would have more in the AM well this is it. I will have links below to a lot of information about this situation and anymore information about this I will post today on this site if I find out about it today if not I will post it as soon as I get it. Last I heard King was on his way back to Memphis but still heavily sedated from all the Meds.
It is sad that somepeople that saw this would that Vince, WWE Creative or anyone even Jerry Lawler would fake this kind of thing. WWE would not do this because of Linda's senate camagin and I can tell you I would have been shocked if Lawler would have agreed to something like this. Also if they did fake this they would so many fans because of how bad this would have been to fake. I NO they didnt fake this and if you dont believe me why not tell that to Michael Cole who was sitting next to Lawler and was almost in tears on Live TV. It is damn well a crime that people would think that WWE yes even WWE would fake something like this. I have goosbumps and tears! yes tears in my eyes right now as I am reading some of the stuff other Wrestlers said about King I normally dont cry.
Below are links to information about this situation and links to Cole's Twitter Feed, JR's Twitter, & Lawler's as well send your well wishes to King because if anyone deserves them it's him. I would like to send my well wishes to Jerry Lawler & his family and would like to Wish King a Speedy recovery.

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/breaking-update-jerry-lawler-collapses-on-raw.html

This is what we all want
#PrayforLawler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

Week News

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions