WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

WWE Fast Lane:



WWE Tag Team Title Match:
(c) The Uso's vs Cesaro & Tyson Kidd

As the Tag division gets smaller and smaller in my book the expectations of this match should be getting higher, because the smaller the division the more weight it puts on the shoulders of the teams in the division. I do firmly believe if they give this match the time it could be a good match, as these teams I feel have good chemistry in the ring with each other. I think Cesaro and Kidd walk away with the titles after Nattie turns heel helping Tyson & Cesaro win.

Divas Title Match:
(c) Nikki Bella w/ Brie vs Paige

Though this has been like much of the diva feuds of the past with the fact that this feud has gotten a lot of TV time leading into this match. However, I still fear that WWE isn't ready to give the divas a good amount of time for their matches just yet. I have a funny feeling Nikki will win with help from Brie and this may set up a tag team divas match for Mania.

Goldust vs Cody Rhodes
In my book this match shouldn't be happening tonight and the first meeting with these two should be happening at WrestleMania, but I believe they are just running it tonight because they needed another match for the show. In my opinion, I believe that Goldust wins tonight and they come back with the match at WrestleMania in some sort of stipulation match.

Intercontinental Title Match:
(c) Bad News Barrett vs Dean Ambrose

This match is going to be a brawl as that is what these two men do best and this will definitely be a hard hitting match. Since I have nothing really to say about this match I will keep it short with the fact that BNB has done nothing as champion I think letting Ambrose get the belt would be good. So Ambrose wins!

Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, & Erick Rowan vs The Authority (Big Show, Kane, & Seth Rollins) So are Dolph, Ryback, Rowan ever not going to be joined at the hip like they have been since November. I mean Rowan has fought the Big Show I believe nearing 5 times since December hasn't won in any of the matches. I think this feud should be coming to a close as the matches involving these men are losing the aurora they once had. This is a tough prediction to make, as I think Seth needs the win to get momentum back. But I am going with Ziggler's team getting the win tonight instead as the faces need it more and it would continue the tension in the Authority. I also think tonight someone will get kicked out of The Authority after this match.

United States Championship Match:
(c) Rusev vs John Cena

John Cena is in it so that means it might be the best match on the card and it also may be the best match of Rusev's career thus far in WWE. Though I disagree with the idea that Cena is past his prime and an old man now, I do agree with the idea of phasing him out of the World title and if it means putting him in the title picture of the mid-card so be it. I believe John also doesn't even to be wrapped up in a feud over the title, but his name alone adds prestige back to the title. I see Rusev winning tonight and beating Cena which would give some meaning back to the US title, but I also believe this feud is far from over.

Winner Goes To WrestleMania:
Daniel Bryan vs Roman Reigns


This match has been the most anticipated matchup since the lackluster Royal Rumble this year. The predictability and the lack of competition and the ending of the match lead to this Royal Rumble in my opinion being one of the worst in recent memory. I mean, even The Rock coming out and celebrating with his cousin wasn't able to win the crowd back at the Rumble. I don't care that Roman won the Rumble what I care about is if Daniel wins tonight, then Royal Rumble loses a ton of meaning and importance. This wouldn’t be good considering very few if any other PPV’s outside of the Rumble & Mania actually mean anything nowadays. With that being and forgetting other things that may happen tonight I don't see a good reason why Daniel should win tonight. So even though some may not agree it's my opinion and you have to agree I think Roman Reigns will win tonight and face Brock at Mania. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

Week News