Former NWA World Champion Shares a Great Sean O' Haire Story

For those who may not have seen my last post or haven't heard the sad news about the passing of former WCW and WWE talent Sean O' Haire. Former NWA World Champion Adam Pearce shared story about his time with Sean O' Haire. Below is an excerpt from the story: 

"In 1999, I was in Atlanta, Georgia for my first tryout with WCW. What no one knew was that I went into it with a decimated left shoulder (I had partial reconstructive surgery the following year, which explains the big scar that I wear to this day). I really shouldn't have even been there with the injury.
As part of my evaluation, I was tasked by Paul Orndorff and company with wrestling opposite Sean O'Haire in an amateur-style match. As we were set to begin, I secretly said to him, "Please watch my left shoulder, it's gone."
With everyone watching, he didn't say a word. He simply looked me in the eye, and nodded a subtle "yes" in response."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News