Happy New Year!!!!!!!

This maybe redundant because I just said last week but I don't care because that's how appreciative of you guys & gals I am. What I mean is even though on Christmas last week Thanked all of you for the support of the site. 2 years ago when I started this I didn't think it would have still been here closing in on 3 years later. Also I never thought that so many of you would read and enjoy my posts & my opinion on the wrestling business and I thank you all for that.

I know a month or so ago, I said "I was leaving for my new site" but things didn't work out with the person that took over the site so I took it back. As a way for me to show my graditude for all the views I have gotten over the last 2 & half years, but then I thought not many videos can express the appreciation I have for all of you who have viewed this site and respected my opinion enough to read the posts. But it's worth a shot so as a Thank You for another great year here is a video:



Thank You All for the Continued Support & Have A Very Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News