PPV Predictions

Battleground
 
 
Pre-Show:
Dolph Ziggler vs Damien Sandow
this match maybe be a good a match but it will be nothing special as since it is the pre-show match with no real background it doesn't mean much. Both guys in this match could use the win but I think Damien gets the win here because he needs it more.
Bray Wyatt vs Kofi Kingston
I see this match being nothing to special, I think WWE may just be using this match as a way to get Wyatt on the PPV. With Wyatt's feud with Kane still technically going on Wyatt get's the win tonight.
(c) AJ Lee vs Brie Bella: Divas Title Match
this will be the usual divas match, just now it kind of means something as opposed to before when the matches meant very little to nothing. I do believe that someone from Total Divas will dethrone AJ but as long as they keep giving her the TV time I don't think AJ needs to lose yet. So AJ wins here.
Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs (c) Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins
With the background and the hype this match has gotten it would be hard to see it not get a good amount of time. I think WWE could get more time out of this feud the way they have it building more sympathy for the Rhodes Family. So I think The Shield wins tonight.
R-Truth vs (c) Curtis Axel: Intercontinental Title Match
To me this match seems like a match with very little meaning, but if Axel's involvement in Heymen-Punk feud will continue I think he should drop the IC Title. With that being said I see Truth winning tonight.
(c) Alberto Del Rio vs Rob Van Dam
this match will be another one that's given a lot of time because of it being a Hardcore Match. I think this match fits both guys well because allows them more freedom in the match to be brawlers. I think because of RVD's contract Del Rio retains the title tonight.
CM Punk vs Ryback
this will be given a lot of time because of the background of the match as Punk vs Heyman is one of the top feuds right now. Because of the sort of lopsidedness the feud has had thus far I think Punk get's a win here because in my mind he needs one.
Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan
This match should be the best match on the show & given the most time as it should be shown as the most important match. Both Orton & Bryan have shown how good they are in the ring together before and now they get to do it again. Even though I want to see Bryan win and keep the belt for a while, part of me thinks Orton will win the match tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News