Interview With John Curcie of NYWC

A little background on John Curcie, he is part owner of a small wrestling company called NYWC or New York Wrestling Connection which is located in Deer Park, NY. The company which was founded in 2002 by Curcie has been entering wrestling fans on the Island for over 10 years now. Over the years NYWC has been home to various past & present WWE superstars. Now after a little background here is my Interview with John Curcie:

What is your position in NYWC, and have you guys ever thought of expansion of NYWC into other parts of the island or even more?

JC:
I'm one of the owners. Yes, I think about expansion all the time.

 
Were you a wrestling fan when you were growing up? Also if so who did you see that made you say I want to do this for a living.

JC: I watched wrestling since I was about 7 or 8. Chief Jay Strongbow

 
Did you ever think about wrestling and being the owner or are you happy just being the owner of the company?

JC: I'm too big of a pussy to wrestle


What made you decide to open a company instead of wrestling or being a wrestler & owner?


JC: I'm afraid I would get hurt if I wrestled

With the fact that the WWE has signed numerous talents from NYWC like Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Baretta, etc. Does the WWE ever send scouts in to shows to look at the talent?

JC: They send spy's on occasion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

Week News

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions