A Sad Moment in Time

RIP Owen Hart
Long Live the Memory of the King of Hearts
First I want to say I am not trying to make anyone cry by doing this is meant make people remember the good things about Owen. This is not meant to make people dwell on the sad things.
I should have did this yesterday but I didn't because I just thought of it this afternoon. 14 years ago yesterday the Wrestling suffered the untimely and extremely unfortunate loss of the very talented Owen Hart. Owen was playing the Blue Blazer back then and was going to be lowered from the ceiling the night of the Over the Edge to get the superhero effect for his match with Godfather. But many say the quick release harness well released and Owen fell.
For those who were in the Kemper Arena on that night they probably still remember it very well. It was very unfortunate what happened but it lead to one of the most touching things the wrestling world had seen to that point and it was the next night. Instead of having a normal show on May 24 they used that show to tribute the life and career of Owen Hart. In any post I have done were I mention Owen I always say I never say him not smiling he was happy because that's the one thing everyone always says Owen was always happy. I never have heard one person say a bad thing about Owen which makes what happen 14 years ago all the more sad. Because that accident took a very great talent, great father, & a great man away from everyone who loved and respected him. With that please take the time and watch the tribute from that night 14 years ago today. Thank You and Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR-WwUYDZpk Owen Hart Tribute


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6XuDmx1gzE Owen Hart Tribute from RAW


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zfkR1LUqVqk
Owen Hart video tribute


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbw6efV5iXI Bret Hart's promo WCW 7/5/99 (first appearance after Owen's Passing)


Watching all of these videos a I had Goosebumps through all of them and was close to tears with of them. I may have only been 5 years old when passed but I realize now that I am older what the business, his fans, most importantly his family lost on that night.

God Bless You Owen & Your Family

Thank You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News