The Gates Closed

Over the past few months at this point WWE has been trying to bring in new talent for the developmental territory and probably the Main Roster, they have done a good job to. But the bad thing is they took two stars from one of the top independent promotions in the US Dragon Gate USA. The two talent they took were Brodie Lee now called Luke Harper in FCW and Pac who has yet to be assigned to a place either FCW, NXT, or right to the Main Roster. Now some maybe thinking this post is bashing WWE for not making their own stars and stealing them from Dragon Gate but it's not because Pac & Lee are both very talented. But in my opinion Pac is the more talented of the two because of the crazy stuff he can do in the ring. Also Brodie is very quick for someone his size and if I remember can fly if necessary. The only other thing I can think of to say is now hopefully we can see Mysterio vs Pac or Pac vs Bourne & we will be able to see Pac in a Money in the Bank ladder match. Then I go back to a bad thing that I hope WWE sees more talent in Pac then someone who can just do crazy stuff in the ring & same with Brodie he can be more then just a tall guy. WWE has alot of people who could be the future of the WWE if given the chance they just have to make sure they dont bring up to soon & put them against the top guys before they are ready.
I have to say I got caught up talking about Lee & Pac because I forgot the reason I am doing this post is because of the fact Johnny Gargano signed back with DGUSA and will not go to WWE. As their were rumors all over the dirtsheets the last few weeks that if Johnny & DGUSA could reach a new contract then he might have went to WWE. I have never tried to speculate on this site so I will not now as I am happy Gargano is still with DGUSA as he is their World Champion. But if he would have went to WWE he probably would have had to start from the bottom again after working so hard to get to the top in the first place. So that's why it was a good idea to stay put in DGUSA for the reason he is world champion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News