Background: How I would book it....


Pushes: these are given to people that management believes have potential to be higher up in the card then they are. In this edition of How I would book it I revisit a past push from the WWE of a superstar who could have reached new heights but instead nothing came of it until. Join me as I go back in time and show How I would book a push for the "Chosen One" Drew McIntyre.

When Drew re-debuted in late 2009, he was a handpicked future star by Vince McMahon a promise not to disappoint as Drew went unbeaten in WWE until early next year. While on that streak he captured the IC title and held it for 161 days & then in May of 2010 lost the belt to Kofi. After losing the title he feuded with Matt Hardy & then formed a short lived team with Cody Rhodes and they won the Tag titles, after they held the belts for 35 days only before losing them to Cena & Otunga at Night of Champions. It wasn’t long after that Drew began not to be seen often or ever for that matter and now anytime he is seems it is for a squash match.
Many say McIntyre is a lost talent and I agree so Join me tomorrow as I jump in the Wrestling Time Machine and go back to 2009 when Drew relevant, To try and think of a way to make McIntyre and top star in the WWE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News