PPV Predictions

Destination X

Dakota Darsow vs. Rubix vs. Lars Only vs. Mason Andrews Last Chance 4 Way
this will be an interesting match because all these guys are new to TNA and most i really dont know what to expect from them as it pertains to this match. But I'll wager a guess on the match going with Rubix aka Jigsaw coming out on top
X-Division Tournament: out of the guys in the tournament in my opinion there is a chance that any of them could win the tournament and get the belt. But then again lets do a process of elimination of who really wont win. Zema Ion, Kash, Williams; I say Kash and Doug wont because of the lack of TV time they have had. Also Zema has gotten more then to many shots vs Aries and lost so he shouldnt win it. I think King, Dutt, Kash, & Ion to win the tournament and advance to the Ultimate X Match for the title
* Douglas Williams
* Kid Kash
* Zema Ion
* Flip Cassanova
* Kenny King
* Rashad Cameron
* Sonjay Dutt
* Winner from Last Chance Four Way
Ultimate X for X-Division title: Winner will be Kenny King
BFG Series Match
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe
this match will recieve a decent amount of time but not as much as the final two should because the other two are more important and are feud matches this isnt. It will be a good match and I think Angle will come out on top because he has had a rough go of things the last few weeks
Last Man Standing
Aj Styles vs Christopher Daniels
this will be a good match like all the others these guys had with each other and it will be given a large amount of time as it looks to be the blowoff match for this feud. Since daniels has been the agressor in the feud i think Aj wins tonight
(c) Bobby Roode vs Austin Aries
should be the best match of the night cause it can be as it is for the world title. I dont like the fact that Aries was forced to vacate the title he elevated and brought back presitge to over the last year just because he cant hold two belts according to Hulk. I would love to see Austin win because truthfully I think maybe 1 or 2 people may deserve the belt more then him thats Ray & Storm. But I cant because I am going to say Roode wins and we see Roode vs Storm at BFG

Thanks for Joining me tonight and See You Next Weekend as I will post predictions for the Money In The Bank PPV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News