How I Would Book it: WCW 1998

Things have changed and we are to the point now where every once and a while I will try and post up on here. It doesn't matter if it's this series or another I will try to post every now and again on this blog. This is in fact my New Year's Resolution and I hope your happy, because I am doing this for you.

Like anything else the How I Would Book it series needed to change for me to be able to sustain doing the series after all of these years. The fact is that I started this series back in 2011 or 2012 and up until last year it hadn't changed at all. That was until now as instead of reading through a jumble amount of writing I moved the series on video and now you get to watch it in video form using Total Extreme Wrestling 2013.


Enjoy!!


If you don't like the Quality I apologize!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News