A Snag Before the Start

I will admit that for the longest time of the things I had been talking up was the relaunch of the site and though it has in a way negatively effected our stats that really doesn't matter. The reason it doesn't matter is, because we cause always get back on track in terms of numbers and stats. But the thing that can't be replaced is your support. For the last year you all have shown my site more support then I have ever thought possible and I know in the past I have said that I try not to be a numbers guy, but it really is hard not to be when I look at some of these numbers.

When I kicked the new site off almost a year ago I'd be lying if I told you I thought that I would have done half of the things that I have done this year, and that I would have reached the point that I have. Seeing 100,000 views in less than a year was probably the most surreal thing I have ever seen and it is all thanks to you. The site you are currently on isn't a the new site as it is just the place I have been "writing" in secrecy on for the last 5 or so years.

For the last year I have give this site my all and you have give it back to me in the way of incredible support and very interesting conversations. I have enjoyed it all and look forward to another year of hanging out with all of you. One year ago you welcomed me into your lives through social media and now as Wrestling Express goes through some changes I hope you welcome them now as you did one year ago, and stay with me on this road of growth and making things happen because I can't do this alone.




Thank you for all the Continued Support and I look forward to continuing to share my knowledge and love of this great business with all of you for the future.

Wrestling Express!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News