Wrestling Promo in the NFL

If your a fan of the NFL then you probably saw the playoff game last night between the Seattle Seahawks & the San Francisco 49er's. As everyone knows the Seahawks won advancing to the Super Bowl. But that's not the only people are talking about, as some people are also talking about the "Wrestling Promo" that Seahawks CB Richard Sherman cut with Ariane Andrews after the game. I have to say I am not a fan of the NFL nor do I claim to know anything about football but the "trash talking" done by Sherman post game was some of best talking I have heard in a while.

I know some wrestler namely heels who should watch that promo and use that to improve their mic work overall. It also should people something if twitter was blowing up last night and numerous people had the same response and that was and I quote "The only thing missing from that promo was @PaulHeyman." What I think a fair response to that would be even though knowing Paul's talents would he have really made the promo much better. There is no way to know because unless Paul was Sherman's agent I don't think he would have been at the game.

I have also heard some backlash on Sherman for his "Promo" and to that I say if someone has problem with that interview their is something wrong. All Sherman did was show who he really was and why would you want anything even if he was on the National Stage. I am not going to say their is no reason why someone should be mad because I shouldn't but it's hard to see any reason why someone would be mad at such a good interview.


If you have yet to see the interview it's posted below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

Week News

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions