PPV Predictions

Elimination Chamber
 
 
 
Pre-Show
Team Rhodes Scholars vs Tensai & Brodus Clay
Because of the fact that this is a pre show match this match will be nothing special but it is good to see WWE still believes some what in the tag team division. With the fact that Rhodes & Sandow aren't teaming anymore I am going with Clay & Tensai to win this one
(c) Kaitlyn vs Tamina 
this will be the usual divas match nothing special, I think it will be on the card just to fill sometime between two matches. I think Kaitlyn retains the title as she just won the gold
Smackdown Elimination Chamber: Chris Jericho, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, & Randy Orton
this should be one of the better matches on the show because of the fact the Chamber matches usually are good matches. Dirt sheet knowledge tells me that Orton will win but I don't think so because other things that would point to that haven't happened. So, I am going with Daniel Bryan winning
(c) Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz
this will be a good match, as it is one of the few mid card feuds going on right now. Even though I like Cesaro as champion I think it is nearing the end of a productive reign and maybe time to have a new superstar win it. I am going with the Miz as the winner tonight
The Shield vs John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus
if TLC was any indication this match will be even better then the first one was. Them doing this is WWE's way of making new stars fast and I got to say it is working very well. But knowing the WWE better then most people do I know they don't let the heels get the large upper hand or win a lot. In which case I think Cena, Sheamus, & Ryback win but in a way that makes both sides look strong.
(c) Alberto Del Rio vs Big Show
this will be as good as last months match with these two maybe a little better because this isn't a gimmick match. With the fact they are adding meaning back to the titles or at least trying to I am going with Del Rio keeping the gold tonight
(c) The Rock vs CM Punk
this will be not only the Main Event but the Match of the night as well because of all that is surrounding this match and the hype it has been given. With the fact like I said earlier that I know WWE better then most fans I am going with The Rock winning tonight. The reason being is when Vince is fixated on dollar signs nothing will change his ideal path to that money match.
 
 
 
-Enjoy the show tonight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News