How I would Book it....... Background WCW 1999-2000

To be specific I am not rebooking two years I am just rebooking from August 1999 to the end of March 2000. This will be different then any other How I would book it that I have done before because instead of just keeping the roster and everything I am changing a lot with this company. Below are somethings that I am changing and people that I will be letting go. But first the background: In 1997-1998 WCW had the two best years by far any wrestling company has ever had they could do nothing wrong but they did. All the things they did wrong seemed to start catching up with them in 1999 and people began to noticed the ship beginning to sink. A month before Bischoff got fired in real life I am going to step in and stop the ship from even going down. At the end of this series I would like feedback to see if you guys think this could have helped WCW. So now join as we journey back to a time when Wrestling was cool and relevant, people were excited to see it and never missed it. Join me as we go back to the year 1999 and we go to the WCW as I begin my "new job" in management of the company my first decree is.........

  • First I would end all feud going on at that point to start over & vacate all titles
  • I am getting rid of Road Wild as it is a waste of money because they don't charge admission
  • I would move Thunder from Thursday to Wednesday so it wouldn't go head to head with Smackdown anymore.
  • I would make the motion to end WCW Worldwide for the reason of to much TV shows
  • I would change the name of Crowbar to Devon Storm
  • I would fire: Scott Norton, Meng, Barbarian, Konnan, Ernest Miller, Steve McMichael, David Flair, Kendal Windham, Scott Hall, Sid Vicious, Hak, Vincent, & Buzz Stern
  • I will not be wasting money on any celebrities
  • I will also be letting Tony Schivone go because I think Mike Tenay with anyone can do a better job
  • I will also be bring new talent in during the time I am doing this thing


I hope you all enjoy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News