Wrestlemania Hype: The Song

And now Mania’s here & so we face the final curtain
My fans l’ll make it clear that I am the best for this I am certain
I’ve have had career it was full & I even main evented a couple pay paper views
But more much more this I did it Rock’s way
Regrets I had none cause most of the time I was the one won
And for that I did all that I had to I saw it through without rejection
I would say your city name & it would a shame cause all of you are the same
Before I came out it was always the same what I said was usually planed and it was just one big sham
But still more much more this I did it Rock’s way
Yes I am sure knew there were actual times when I bite off more than I could chew
But when there was doubt I laid the smackdown & check out
I faced em all and stood tall and did it Rock’s way
You’ve loved me, hated me, & wanted me dead
But that was back when I had a big head
And that’s in the past when you look back you’ll figure out why you were an ass
Can’t believe I’ve done all that
But now not in pie way more much more than this I did Rock’s way
But what is a man? I am sure Cena not
I got that to trend worldwide and I took a lot of pride
But some people think I go off an hide because of what I say when I can beat his ass any day an anyway I only do things Rock’s way
Yes I do things Rock’s way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News