WWE Misusing Talent

For, many years it has been seen that WWE has misused very talent superstars which postitions the people to either not make the money they could in this sport or just quit this sport which isnt right. This unfortunatly has been seen more now then ever with misusing of talent.

During, the last 15 years people such as Maven, Kenny Dykstra, Curt Hawkins, Tyson Kidd, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Mike Sanders, Bryan Danielson, Jerry Lynn, Lance Storm, Justin Credible, Chris Candido, & others who didnt make near the money they could in WWE becuase they were or are misused and therefore not being seen at there full potential i admitt Bryan Danielson & tyson kidd's direction are getting better but still not where they should be. Obvisously this is not including everyone but if you think of someone and you want to catch me send me on Twitter which i will be posting soon

Finally this site is all My Opinion nothing to do with me saying actual things and if you dont like my opinion dont read it or see it from a different perspective please send me on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News