PPV Predictions

Money in the Bank
 
 

WWE Tag Team Championships (Pre-Show) The Shield (c’s) vs. The Usos
even though The Shield is in this match because its the pre-show it doesn't need to be anything special for that reason. But I think because The Shield is in it I think it will be better then most other pre-show matches. If I was WWE I would give the titles The Uso's because they are getting hot and strike early because nobody would expecting it. But I don't think they will use that train of thought so I am going with The Shield winning.

WWE Divas Championship Match AJ Lee (c) vs. Kaitlyn
this will be the usual divas match nothing more. They have done a great job making the divas seem more important then they have in a long time but they still have a while before people stop expecting the same old matches.

“Money in the Bank” All-Stars Ladder Match
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. RVD vs. Randy Orton vs. Christian vs. Sheamus vs. ???? (Kane Scratched)
This will be a good match as it always is and it is the most unpredictable match of the year next to the Rumble of course. I very happy RVD back in WWE one more time before he retires which I think this will be his last run. I going with Bryan winning tonight even though it doesn't fit the usual thing WWE does making the projected winner lose a lot before the ppv. I am going with Bryan tonight.

Chris Jericho vs. Ryback
If I had to guess this match happening to give Ryback a solid win while he can get against someone whose leaving as Jericho will be leaving soon. With that being the fact I think it's pretty likely that Ryback wins tonight. I hope he does to because Ryback hasn't won a ppv match in over year.

WWE World Title “Money in the Bank” Ladder Match
Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Fandango vs. Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro
I the concept of this match showing all the young guns in WWE the interesting part is all of them are bad guys and zero faces. But from watching I think both Fandango & Cody could be turning face soon. As for who I think will win simple Cesaro

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Curtis Axel (c) w/ Paul Heyman vs. The Miz
I think WWE needs to find new competition for Axel in a Mid-card lacking depth because Miz has been either IC champion going for the belt for most of the year. They need someone new in the title picture. I also think and hope with the fact Axel just won the gold, and the thought they are pushing him it makes sense for him to retain tonight

WWE Championship Match
John Cena (c) vs. Mark Henry
I am interested to see how good this match is because I am not sure if John can have a good match with Mark. If it is a good match it will totally turn my opinion of Cena's in ring skill around. I would like to see Henry win but I don't think he will in which Cena retains the gold.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
With the way the belt has been booked since Del Rio won it January it wouldn't surprise me to see Dolph win it tonight. But I don't think it will happen I think Del Rio retains and this is the night Dolph and Big E break a part and leads to AJ choosing a side.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News