TNA Reaction

Last night was another live edition of Impact on Spike and I can tell, I am actually really kicking myself that I missed TNA last night cause the show was actually good. They started simple stories like Austin Aries & the guys who attacked Sting. I have express my distaste for the AJ/Dixie angle and I want to keep this post positive instead of negative. TNA has a big chance to make an impact no pun intended with these two angles Aries possibly challenging for the world title & the guy who attacked Sting as long as they dont screw it up. They need to allow the story to pick up stem & the big thing is they need to kill it before the fans do. I am talking about the 3 attackers who went after Sting last night you dont want to keep it a secret for to long. Also you want it to be people the fans have heard of but have been in the company already 4 times. Like most people they bring in because if it's someone the people havent heard of the guys are less likely to get a reaction when they revel themselves. Which would ruin a possible great storyline, now to the other one Aries going for the World title at Destination X. The stipulation is if he does he has to give up the X-division title because he cant be a double champion. I think that is a bad idea because you could resablish an old X-division star or establish a new by having them defeat Aries for the gold which could get TNA good money/ratings boost. Also because they have been saying Roode vs Storm is going to be at BFG for months so that is why it would shock me if Aries wins at Destination X. Having nothing to do with lack of talent or anything like that because I think Austin is one of the most talented people ever to step foot in TNA but other plans may prevent him from winning.
Think about it I mean its not that hard to come to that conclusion, I wish TNA best of luck with these feuds, angles, storylines whatever you want to call them. Because these two things can really help TNA gain back stem they lost time and again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News