PPV Predictions

Wrestlemania

(c)CM Punk vs Chris Jericho
this could be the match that steals the show if given the right amount of time which is around 20 minutes or more. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again these two guys are two of the best workers in the business today. It’s tough to pick who will win tonight but I am going to go with Punk because I’ve heard things about Jericho leaving again so I am going to go with the rumors here for the guess.
Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs Beth Phoenix & Eve  
This will be the usual divas match just a filler somewhere in the card to calm the fans down before or after the big matches. The faces will win the match
Team Teddy vs Team Johnny
This match will either be a clusterf*** or it be a good match  depends on how they have it happen & elimination could help matters by allowing guys on face team to overcome or something like that. I see Team Johnny winning because Teddy has been GM for so long it’s time for something different
Randy Orton vs Kane
I don’t see this match being anything spectacular because of the lack of build up for this match. I could see this being a filler like the divas match a way to calm down the fans in between the big matches. I think Kane gets the win because he needs to keep some credibility or Orton winning vs. won’t matter.
(c) Cody Rhodes vs Big Show
If WWE is smart they make Cody have a lot of offense to big then have Show come back. Cause if they make Cody get squashed all their hard work would be all for not. So you make him have enough offense that it’s not a total wash have Show win to get the belt off Cody for a bit then see where you go from there.
(c) Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus
This is the opportunity for Bryan to prove all his nay sayers wrong that he can be a top guy in WWE and successful. Both guys have momentum but Sheamus has more so I think to finally make Bryan a credible threat make him win tonight get some more credibility & maybe loss later this month or next month at a ppv.
Undertaker vs Triple H (W/ Shawn Michaels as Special Ref)
This will be a crazy brawl inside Hell in a Cell; these two will leave everything in the ring & more. Tonight could be one of their last matches weather it’s Taker or Hunter one of them or both will be out of the ring for a while after this. As Triple H has said numerous times about stuff being “Bad for Business” well Taker losing tonight would be Bad for Business.
The Rock vs John Cena
I saw Rock vs Hogan I heard how loud the crowd was & how torn they were but they also were one sided cheering for Hulk effectively turning Rock heel a couple months after Mania. Even though I’d love to see Rock win in his hometown and maybe see Cena turn heel like Rock did slowly but surely after his once in a lifetime match. I know WWE believes that would be “Bad for Business” so unfortunately because I don’t see Rock sticking around constantly after Mania I think Super Cena will strike again.
**But I will be overjoyed if he doesn’t**
The Next Prediction edition will happen in 2 weeks when TNA goes back on PPV for the most unique PPV in wrestling the night where every match is in a Steel Cage Called: LOCKDOWN live April 15th on PPV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News