Year end Awards

With the year coming to an end I am going to be doing Year end awards from now until Jan 31 so at that point I will total the votes and publish it on the first day of Feburary. Since I don't think people will be nonminate people I will pick people from appropriate promotions throughout the world. The awards that I will be giving out are all the same awards that the Pro Wrestling Illustraded give out every year. And some others will be original awards that I thought of myself also worse comes to worse I will push back the original date. Some of the awards will be Wrestler, Tag team, Match, Stable, Manager, & Promtion of the year. This is the special time of year cause all of the other wrestling sites are doing it so I figure even though I may technically not be a real site I am still a wrestling one. All the polls will be up for at least a few days allowing appeal time for voting and knowing when voting ends for all the awards which I will try to end it by Feburary 1 but I don't know a this point when it will end.

Wrestler
Tag Team
Promotion
Stable
Face
Heel
Breakout
Most Memorable Moment Of the last 10 Years
Rookie
Comback
OMG Moment Of Year
Feud of the year
Most deserving champion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract & Contact

WWE Fast Lane 2015: PPV Predictions

Week News