Extreme Rules Pre-Show: The Miz vs Cody Rhodes With the fact their was almost zero build to this match and also the fact it is the pre-show match there is no need to make this match anything special. Knowing that the Miz just returned and he is still within his feud with Wade Barrett, I see Miz winning tonight. WWE Tag Team Title Match: Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns vs (c) Team Hell No Since The Shield has debuted they have 2 rivals since the onset one is Ryback & the other is Team Hell No. I think tonight in a way might be the blow off or ending of the feud but then again WWE usually doesn't make the bad guys win the feud. Even with that being the case I still say that Rollins & Reigns leave with the Tag Titles tonight. Randy Orton vs Big Show: Extreme Rules Match I think these two are one of the only two top guys in WWE never to feud with one another or if they did I don't remember i...
Comments
Post a Comment